domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

Art MasterPieces

venus_de_milo_louvre1In modern usage refers to a creation that has been given much critical praise. Is considered the greatest work of a person's career. A work of outstanding creativity or skill. In modern English the word is the same, conventionally refers to the best piece of work of a particular creative artist. It has come to be used to refer to any work seen to be of high quality. I think is important to know about art. In fact people don’t give the great value to those masterpieces

Frankly, I’m not a follower of art, but I've heard talk of many paintings. I’m going to put here some important paintings in the world, the history and my opinion of each one. The first is The Aphrodite of Milos, better known as the Venus de Milo. Is an ancient Greek statue and indisputably the most famous works of ancient Greek sculpture. It is believed to depict Aphrodite the Greek goddess of love and beauty. It is a marble sculpture. It is thought to be the work of Alexandros of Antioch .It was earlier mistakenly attributed to the master sculptor Praxiteles. In my opinion it’s not my taste, I think that one’s dull. It doesn’t appeal to me.

count_of_orgazAnother important painter is Leonardo Da Vinci with his masterpiece “Mona Lisa”, also known as La Gioconda. Is a 16th century portrait painted in oil on a panel during the Italian Renaissance. Without a doubt is the most famous portrait. The work is owned by the French government and hangs in the Musee du Louvre in Paris. I’ve always admired his work. I’m a big fan of his stuff, because he knows how combine the colors and distribute the space. The lady with the Ermine is another good example, for me this painting is very tranquil. You really enjoy his work. Regarding to the painting called The Burial of the Count of Orgaz” is very abstract and disturbing for me. Have many things together. I’m not 100% certain, but I think that not is very recognized in the world. 

In this article I couldn’t forget “The Scream”. Well, everyone has heard of it or seen it. To be honest a naked eye I don't understand painting. Is an expressionist painting by Norwegian artist Edvard Munch, depicting an agonised figure against a blood red sky. It is said by some to symbolise the human species scared by an attack of existential angst. The landscape in the background is Oslofjord. Now, I’m going to talk about “A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte”. It’s one of my favorites. Unquestionably is Georges Seurats most famous work.
thescream
sunday_afternoon_seuratSeurat spent two years painting it, focusing scrupulously on the landscape of the park. He would go and sit in the park and make numerous sketches of the various figures in order to perfect their form. For me this painting is really striking. I love to see all families enjoy the afternoon tranquility, really catch my attention. The art is really beautiful and for me relaxing to see each paintings. Many people thinks that is boring, but we need to give the attention and support to the art.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario